Social distancing can be hard on anyone.
All of a sudden we’re all living in our own bubbles, but... we can leverage this chance to use creativity for releasing stress and opening channels of communication and sharing our experiences and helping each other in a fun way.
We can create own very own “bubbles” (visual stories of our lives) LIKE THIS to share and have conversations about how our lives have been going.
We can make them as vector graphics (digital images made of overlapping shapes and colours). We can make these images online with Google Drawings or with Apple's Keynote.
If we use Keynote it opens up the possibility of making them into full blown animated stories with soundtracks and narrations if we like.
In this free course you will learn how to:
- Create vector graphics (digital images made of overlapping shapes and colours)
- Online in Google Drawings
- In Apple's Keynote
- Pro tips for customizing workspace in Apple's Keynote
- Working with simple animations in Keynote
- Recording animations in Keynote
- Exporting recorded keynote files as movie files
- Importing these files into iMovie
- Simple iMovie editing
- Exporting (rendering) iMovie files for sharing digitally
It's free so jump in and get started today!
Sign up for special deals and updates to new courses
StartCustomize Your Toolbar Like a Pro (1:37)
StartWorking With Text and Using Guides (1:01)
StartVector Graphics 1: Make your "Bubble" in Keynote (2:30)
StartMake Your First Icon (FAST!) (2:17)
StartIcon Speed Challenge! (1:42)
StartLet's Get More Original Now (3:30)
StartMore Advanced Image Options- Making a Book Icon (2:11)
StartTraining Wheels OFF! (Remix Your OWN Work) (2:11)
StartOne Final PRO TIP and Next Steps (1:42)