What will I learn?
This course is part of a series developed to make you an accomplished amateur digital artist using nothing more than your Mac.
You will learn:
- What Vector Graphics in Keynote are (HINT: Pictures made of shapes)
- How to customize your Keynote toolbar for maximum efficiency
- All the tools you need to become an accomplished digital artist in Keynote
- How to create remixed, original backgrounds for use as stills or part of dynamic animations using the same strategies as the pros
- Transferable skills to other professional applications like adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (others courses to be released here soon.
- How to use clip art right in Keynote
- How to animate stories
- How to make original images based on inspiration and using "remix principles"
- How to record and save your animated stories as movie files for sharing
- How to put your Keynote movies into iMovie to add sound effects, background sounds and transitions